We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2001 Acura RL

2001 Acura RL
Available in 1 styles:  Acura RL 2001 shown

18 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Our Acura RL has been great

by Original Owner from Omaha, NE | July 13, 2016

I purchased this car new in 2001. It now has 112K miles. While not trouble-free, this has been a great car - reliable, good performance, good gas mileage, and it still looks stylish. Problem areas have been the leather seats, CD player, and seat belts. The front seat surfaces have cracked and we now have seat covers. The CD player broke, had it fixed, and is now broken once again; we can't replace with an after-market system that fits in the dash. Have replaced seat belts twice due to an SRS malfunction. Overall, this has been a really good car that my wife still loves.

hill climber

by veep from raleigh, nc | February 6, 2013

i bought a vehicle from this dealer and have enjoyed the great handling, heated seats, and peace of mind on ice covered roads. Great customer service especially after I needed a replacement part I couldn't find myself. Perfect car for me thanks to an awesome dealership!

Best sedan that I have owned.

by TLC from Plano, TX | March 19, 2012

The Acura RL was a great car, and I would buy another one! It was comfortable, responsive and east to drive. The reliability was good and it lasted for 150,000 miles until we traded it in for a great deal on a Nissan 2009 Murano SL because we needed a SUV.

Featured Services for this Acura RL